Five reasons to visit Surface Technology at Southern Manufacturing
Here are our top five reasons to visit Surface Technology at Southern Manufacturing:
- Get Insight – Whether it is corrosion, wear, electrical conductivity, heat, aesthetics or a combination of the above, we are well versed in listening to our customers’ challenges and developing effective surface engineering solutions. Our team will be on hand throughout the event to answer your questions.
- Innovate –The right surface engineering solution will help an end product go deeper, further, faster, more efficiently and for longer. We regularly provide the services and technical expertise that help our customers innovate.
- Optimise your supply chain – We have an unparalleled range of surface engineering services that enable manufacturers to consolidate their requirement to one single supplier, coupled with award-winning service levels and leading in-house technical expertise.
- Discover a level of quality to match your own – We do not compromise on quality and recognise that our customers expect surface engineering processes to match up to their high quality standards. We are certified to ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, ISO/TS16949 and AS9100 REV C.
- Stay one step ahead – Our team will be handing out a limited number of USBs during the event packed with surface engineering content. If you aren’t fortunate enough to get your hands on a Surface Technology USB, subscribe to our monthly email below and receive case studies, white papers and news on the latest surface engineering developments.
Register below for our monthly email and stay up-to-date with the latest surface engineering white papers, case studies and innovation news.