High Velocity Oxy Fuel (HVOF) Thermal Coatings
We provide specialist HVOF coating services to engineers and manufacturers across the UK. Fully automated spray booths ensure our customers can trust us to provide a consistent high-quality finish, which is proven to extend component life-span beyond its original specification.
What is High Velocity Oxy Fuel (HVOF) coating?
The HVOF process utilises a fuel gas and oxygen torch that propels a carefully mixed amount of powder onto the substrate at high velocities. The molten powder then sets and solidifies in a fraction of a second to form the specified coating.
Why choose HVOF coating?
- Enhanced protection against wear, corrosion, fatigue, oxidation and high temperatures
- Enables components to perform in harsh chemical environments and higher or lower temperature ranges
- The thickness of the coating is easily controlled, meaning the process can even be used to restore the dimensions of a worn part or incorrectly machined component
- Our advanced robotic application technology enables a uniform coating to be achieved on complex shaped and multifaceted components
- The bond that is formed can withstand extreme mechanical loads and severe wear situations
- Valve gates & seats
- Ball valves
- Rock drill internals
- Pump impellers and internals
- Sub-sea infrastructure components
- Landing gear
- Gas turbine components