Ultraseal PC504/66 non-recycling sealant
The most advanced non-recycling sealant of its kind in the world
The inherent toughness, flexibility and outstanding adhesive qualities of Ultraseal PC504/66 are why it is the most advanced sealant of its kind in the world today. Ultraseal PC504/66 methacrylate sealant provides unrivalled sealing performance and temperature stability. Proven over more than 25 years, Ultraseal PC504/66 is used in countless applications worldwide and is trusted by manufacturers in sectors ranging from the military and aerospace components to high-volume automotive components.
Why use Ultraseal PC504/66?
- Consistent high quality sealant
- Unrivalled sealing performance and temperature stability
- Proven in exhaustive trials in Europe, USA and Japan; showing that Ultraseal PC504/66 will operate effectively between -50°C and 200°C in metal castings, plastic mouldings, sintered components and porous materials
- Low shrinkage during polymerisation, allowing for outstanding void filling capacity
- Low viscosity enables faster, deeper penetration into even the finest microporosity
- Suitable for use in both large batch and lean manufacturing applications; producing consistent high quality performance, whatever the size or nature of the components being treated